We'd Love for You to Join the Familyprint page
Since our very beginnings in 1956 right up till now, we've been family owned and operated. Building homes "the Stepper way" is a proud tradition we've passed on, but we're always eager to add new members to our extended family. You'll have the opportunity to work with a passionate group who can't wait to create the next innovation in home building, as well as numerous chances to give back to the community. Please let us know if you'd like to come onboard.
If a position matching your skills and experience isn't listed below, please don't hesitate to upload your resume to let us know what part you'd like to play on the Stepper Custom Homes team.
Assistant Site Supervisor
Stepper Custom Homes is a proud family business that over its 59 years, has demonstrated unparalleled passion for building, creating homes that are relevant for the lives of Calgarians. Great pride is taken in delivering quality homes for Calgary families. And we’re able to do so with a smile on our faces because there is nothing we’d rather be doing. If you want to be a part of a dynamic team, a special brand of welcoming family service, and a trusted leader in the residential building industry, then Stepper Custom Homes is the place for you!
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Site Supervisor. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with clean-up on single family residential job sites
- Working closely with the Site Supervisor
- Understanding the importance of creating and maintaining a great customer experience
- Participating in the health and safety management system
- Understanding and facilitating company policies and procedures
- Working independently and in team environment
- A minimum of 2 years in the Residential construction industry is a must
- Good computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be physically fit
- A clean drivers abstract
Stepper Custom Homes Inc. offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and, an excellent benefits package.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. If you feel like this opportunity is right for you, please submit your cover letter and resume.Apply Now for Assistant Site Supervisor >