We'd Love for You to Join the Familyprint page
Since our very beginnings in 1956 right up till now, we've been family owned and operated. Building homes "the Stepper way" is a proud tradition we've passed on, but we're always eager to add new members to our extended family. You'll have the opportunity to work with a passionate group who can't wait to create the next innovation in home building, as well as numerous chances to give back to the community. Please let us know if you'd like to come onboard.
If a position matching your skills and experience isn't listed below, please don't hesitate to upload your resume to let us know what part you'd like to play on the Stepper Custom Homes team.
Stepper Custom Homes is a proud family business that over its 57 years, has demonstrated unparalleled passion for building, creating homes that are relevant for the lives of Calgarians. Great pride is taken in delivering quality homes for Calgary families. And we’re able to do so with a smile on our faces because there is nothing we’d rather be doing. If you want to be a part of a dynamic team, a special brand of welcoming family service, and a trusted leader in the residential building industry, then Stepper Custom Homes is the place for you!
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time Sales Assistant. Our new home sales team is looking for a person who personifies our values of Passion, Integrity, and Legacy. They will maintain our strong image and reputation through their professionalism and honesty. This position will focus on working with customers to ensure their overall building experience is positive. This is a permanent part-time position with varied hours on evenings and weekends, approximately 16-25 hours/week.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Portraying a positive, flexible and reliable image to customers through their outgoing and polished personality
- Being well organized, task oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Creating strong, positive interpersonal relationships
- Following direction from Area Sales Manager
- Working independently
- Communicating clearly and professionally
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- A strong ability to multi-task, and must have a sense of urgency
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, including an ability to review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Use of your own vehicle will be required
Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. If you feel like this opportunity is right for you, please e-mail email@example.com.Apply Now for Host/Sales Assistant >